As a Christian life coach, speaker, and writer, Deborah Haddix helps empower women to embrace God’s design for their life and their relationships. Her recently published Praying with Purpose: Helping Equip Your Grandchildren to Stand Fast in the Faith is just one example of how she comes alongside women to encourage them with practical ideas and ready resources as they carry out their God-designed roles.
Deborah is passionate about encouraging and equipping Christian women to live more joyful and abundant lives in a world turned upside down. She coaches, speaks, blogs, and writes on topics of specific interest to today’s busy woman. In conjunction with those topics, she endeavors to provide relevant, easy-to-navigate resources and to deliver stimulating and engaging events. Resources and information on events can be found at deborahhaddix.com.
She recently founded the Women by Design Camp Series which provides opportunities for women to come together in community around a specified topic of interest. One highly requested camp in this series is the Designed for Prayer Camp which is a follow-up to her book, Praying with Purpose.
Deborah also serves as a faculty member of the National Association of Christian Journal Writers, which is a community and resource center for Christian Journaling.
You can contact Deborah at email@example.com or follow her on Facebook.
Areas/Topics about which Deborah coaches, speaks, and writes:
- Grandparenting: Praying with Purpose, Journaling your Prayers, Praying in Color, Long-Distance Grandparenting
- The Marriage Relationship
- Women’s Issues: Including Life Balance, Friendships, Life Transitions, Organization, Stress Recovery & Cures
- Soul Care
- Spiritual Growth/Direction
- Journaling for Spiritual Growth/Formation
- Author: Praying with Purpose and Soul:Nourishment
- Faculty Member: National Association of Christian Journal Writers
- Board Certified Advanced Christian Life Coach; Board of Christian Life Coaching
- Presenter: Journaling4Faith Guest Audio Series
- Speaker: Conferences, Retreats, Women’s Events
- Founder: Women by Design CAMP series
- Founder/Former Director of the ASPIRE Women’s Ministry — Hope Church, Mason, OH
- Bible Study Facilitator
- Mentor Teacher,Apples of Gold, Nurturing Program for Women, conducted at Hope Church, Mason, OH
- Retired Intermediate School Teacher
- Member: International Christian Coaches Association
- Married for 37 years
- Mother of 3 married, adult children; Mother-in-love to their 3 amazing spouses
- Grandmother of 10