The 30-Day Praying with Purpose Grandparent Prayer Challenge
Who: The challenge is for any grandparent — grandma, grandpa, young, more mature, one grandchild, twenty, living near grandchildren, or far away.
What: Grandparents around the world joining in 30 consecutive days of focused and intentional prayer for their grandchildren.
When: The Challenge begins on Saturday, August 12, 2017, and ends on Sunday, September 10, 2017 (Grandparents’ Day).
Where: Wherever you want to pray — alone in your home, gathered with grandparent friends, in your small group, as a church family. There is no central physical location for the Challenge. Pray where you are most comfortable.
Why: There are so many reasons for grandparents to pray. Prayer:
- is our call and our responsibility.
- helps us be more involved in the lives of our grandchildren.
- has an eternal impact on our grandchildren’s lives.
- is an honor and a privilege.
- closes the distance gap (miles and generations).
- helps stop Satan’s schemes and powers toward our grandchildren.
- is one of the greatest investments that can ever be made into the lives of our grandchildren.
- is power.
- Sign up and download the 30 – Day Praying with Purpose Challenge booklet.
- If possible, read through the booklet prior to the start date of August 12th.
- During the Challenge, use the daily prompts as you engage in daily prayer for your grandchildren.
- Build your relationship with your grandchildren through any of the optional activities that you choose.
- Join in community with other grandparents, by participating in the the corresponding 30-Day Praying with Purpose Grandparent Prayer Challenge Facebook Group or accessing other suggested groups for encouragement and support.