The 30-Day Praying with Purpose Grandparent Prayer Challenge
The 2017 Challenge ended on September 10th. Thank you to all who participated. This was the best year ever!
For those who find themselves drawn to the Challenge during the “off-season,” an EVERGREEN version is available. Simply download it at the link below and take the Challenge at any time!
Who: The challenge is for any grandparent — grandma, grandpa, young, more mature, one grandchild, twenty, living near grandchildren, or far away.
What: Grandparents around the world joining in 30 consecutive days of focused and intentional prayer for their grandchildren.
When: The Challenge begins on Saturday, August 12, 2017, and ends on Sunday, September 10, 2017 (Grandparents’ Day).
Where: Wherever you want to pray — alone in your home, gathered with grandparent friends, in your small group, as a church family. There is no central physical location for the Challenge. Pray where you are most comfortable.
Why: There are so many reasons for grandparents to pray. Prayer:
- is our call and our responsibility.
- helps us be more involved in the lives of our grandchildren.
- has an eternal impact on our grandchildren’s lives.
- is an honor and a privilege.
- closes the distance gap (miles and generations).
- helps stop Satan’s schemes and powers toward our grandchildren.
- is one of the greatest investments that can ever be made into the lives of our grandchildren.
- is power.
- Sign up and download the 30 – Day Praying with Purpose Challenge booklet.
- If possible, read through the booklet prior to the start date of August 12th.
- During the Challenge, use the daily prompts as you engage in daily prayer for your grandchildren.
- Build your relationship with your grandchildren through any of the optional activities that you choose.
- Join in community with other grandparents, by participating in the the corresponding 30-Day Praying with Purpose Grandparent Prayer Challenge Facebook Group or accessing other suggested groups for encouragement and support.