Coming off the heels of our focus on praying for our grandchildren and the next generations, I thought it would be good to follow up with a few other ways to share your faith with your grandchildren:
- Read the Bible together. Here are a couple of resources to get you started:
- Memorize Scripture with your grandchild.
- Keep an ongoing journal with your grandchild of things you are each thankful for.
- Share your favorite Bible verses or passages and why they are special to you.
- Go to church together.
- Prepare and deliver meals to others.
- Talk about your relationship with God.
- Write thank you notes and mail them.
- Pray in Color for another family member.
- Go for a hike, star gaze, or cloud gaze. Use the shared time together to talk about God’s creation.
There are so many ways that we can share our faith with our grands. These are just a few of my favorites. Is there a special way that you like to share your faith with your grandchildren? If so, please share with us in the comments. Let’s help to empower one another!